Wednesday, April 13, 2022

"Jesus Loves PEOPLE" A Sermon By Justice Z.

 Hello Friends!

Our 4 year old touched my heart with what I thought was a little mini sermon. I came back from a fun moment with God and then my son helped me catch a revelation of God's great love for people. In it, I felt the Holy Spirit highlight for me, "...people". I was struck by Justice's emphasis for God's great heart for each of us. I pray his sermon touches you too.



Click on the above image to play the audio of his sermon. 



Esther and I wrote about a bunch of small encouragements for each other during our dating years. We rolled these little love scrolls up and passed gave them to one another during special occasions or when we were apart for a long while. It's amazing to see how this little practice has been reaching the next generation thanks to my lovely bride and partner, Esther.




Some of the latest batch of love scrolls





Justice's love scroll to all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.