Monday, March 18, 2013

Spiritually Hungry College Students


       
Rebecca                      $70 to get her to camp

“I want to go to the spring break camp in order to experience God in a deeper level.  I also would like to study the Bible intensively and have fellowship with my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ.  I would love to be a part of this trip at Catalina Island.  I believe that it will draw me closer to the Lord.”

 Rebecca (left) and Valentina (right)
 
Valentina         $90 to get her to camp

“I want to get closer to God and read the book of Mark. I think this is a fun and exciting way to meet people who are interested in the bible. Overall this would be a great experience to learn and create new paths for your life.”





 
Sam/Kap

Sam Hughes                $205 to get him to camp

I have grown so much in how I study the bible after the last Mark camp. Also I have already used what I have learned through Mark camp in a group I lead every week in Bible study. I also feel God has gifted me in pastoring and leading others in his word and Mark camp is a way to grow what God is already doing.




 

Florence, aka Flo on the left
 

Florence                      $45 to get flo to camp

“I want to go because I went last year and I got baptist in Catalina Island. It felt like a freedom to me as a daughter of God”








Tiffanie                       $140 to get Tiffanie to camp

“I have never been to one its my first semester and everyone has been such a blessing from the bible group I go to and I would to experience The Lord in nature.”









 

  Lynda

Lynda                          $92 to get Lynda to camp

“I want to go so that I can get deeper in the word of god and get closer to my community”
 
 
 
 
 
 

 Thomas and Wendee

Thomas                                   $27 to get Thomas to camp

Thomas is a grad from Mesa now trying to thrive at his new school UCLA. He is coming back with us because of his connections to the community and his desire to encounter God through His word. (Patrick)
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
Sy and Nicole, full of Joy. Need I say more? (Patrick)

 
 
Sy                                $92 to get Sy to camp

“I want to go to gain more scriptural knowledge while growing and bonding with my campus community. “

Nicole                         $250 to get our staff hopeful to camp

“I understand the benefits of attending Spring Break Camp and know how the Lord has met me and my peers there. I would appreciate financial support especially now because I am hoping to continue God's movement at Cal Poly Pomona, a campus where InterVarsity does not currently exist. I trust that I will be able to attend if it is in the Lord's will.”                                     

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.